The Internet contains a lot of information about recumbents but it can be a hard task to find it. If you know about interesting adresses we'd be greatful if you tell the Webmaster.
Please note: all links lead away from the HP Velotechnik Website and are thus beyond our control. HP Velotechnik disclaims any warranty for published links. See the disclaimer in our conditions of use.
Customer's Homepages | General recumbent information
- Klaus Dapp: Liegevelo
- Klaus Dapp reports about touring and commuting with his Grasshopper fx.
- Maria Jeanne Dompierre: Liegeradfrau
- Maria is an enthusiastic recumbent rider and owner of a Scorpion fs 20ten– Erfahrungen.
- Tobias Haase: Liegeradmann
- Tobias from Hannoveraner blogs from the perspective of a Scorion fs 20 rider.
- William Cortvriendt: Trike Asylum
- William Cortvriendt reports about his experiences as a trike rider
- Lars Reisberg: Speedmachineadventures
Lars Reisberg tours the Rocky Mountains, Sweden and Portugal on his Speedmachine.
- Oliver Brandmüller: Sysadminbybike
Oliver Brandmüller from Berlin blogs about his riddes with his Speedmachine.
- Tour en blog / Die Welt im Liegen
Tom Richter, Maik Guenther and Denise Helms travel around the globe on their Street Machine Gt.
- Martin Würfl Travel stories
On Tour with Scorpion and Speedmachine in Germany and France
- Agence Future (English)
The impressing report of a world expedition in search of the future
- Peter Grimm's Streetmachine Gt (German)
From Munich to Denmark with the Street Machine Gt.
- Redtoyz / Speedmachine
American recumbent rider Bill Boltralik tells us about his hobbies: His red Speedmachine, but also hoovercrafts, helicopters and lots more.
- Wade's Vision Quest Journal / Street Machine Gt
Wade Hatler tells the story of his world-around-trip. In Vietnam and Australia, he rides his Street Machine Gt. See pictures and read his travellog.
General recumbent information
- HPV Deutschland (German)
The Website of Human Powered Vehicles Deutschland e.V. (Germany's HPV association). Lots of hpv-related information and a huge link-list. Also information on the German HPV mailing list.
- IHPVA (International Human Power Vehicles Association)
The international HPV association's website. You will find links to your national HPV club from this page as well as several mailing lists.
- Bentrider Online.com
American online recumbent magazine, publishes a new edition each month.
German recumbent bike forum
Another German recumbent forum